The Inogen One G4 AC Power Supply is one of the most important accessories available. It’s responsible for powering your concentrator and recharging your batteries whenever it’s plugged in. It will power your concentrator for the entire time you have it plugged in, giving you the ability to use your Inogen One G4 for nighttime oxygen delivery.
Charging Your Batteries
Using the AC Power Supply is the fastest and most common way to recharge your Inogen One G4 batteries. Because the AC power supply plugs into a 110v outlet it has a stronger current of electricity going to the concentrator to power the unit and recharge your batteries.
Expected Recharge Time:
Single Battery: Up to 3.25 Hours
Double Battery: Up to 6 Hours
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to recharge your battery using the AC power supply:
1. Plug the AC power supply output cable into your Inogen One G4
2. Connect the AC power brick to the power cord
3. Plug the AC power cord into any standard 110v outlet
a. Once your power supply is plugged into the wall outlet a green LED indication light will illuminate on the power brick to indicate it has power
4. Once you are finished charging your battery, disconnect the AC power supply and store it with the power cord for future use
Travel Friendly Design
The Ingoen One G4 AC power supply is small, lightweight, and easy to store. Weighing around 1 pound, you will barely notice in your carry-on bag, briefcase, or purse wherever you go. The AC power cord disconnects from the power brick making it easy to organize your POC accessories for your trip.
Because the AC power supply is equipped with a 110v power cord, you can plug it into any 110v outlet. Whether it’s in your vehicle, at home, at a friends house, or even at your favorite restaurant you will be able to power your concentrator and recharge your batteries virtually anywhere you go.
Cleaning the AC Power Supply
Cleaning and disinfecting the AC power supply will help reduce your chances of getting sick and experiencing a COPD exacerbation. You should clean the AC power supply as needed, but every other week would be a good schedule to follow.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to clean your AC power supply:
1. Disconnect the AC power supply from your Inogen One G4
2. Disconnect the power supply from the wall outlet
3. Clean the power cords with a mild house hold cleaner or a natural cleaning solution and wipe the cords dry