Charging On the Go
One of the main reasons people get a portable oxygen concentrator is to have added freedom and independence. The Inogen One G4 DC power supply empowers you to go do the things you love without worrying about running out of oxygen. Whether you’re taking a nationwide road trip, going to dinner with a loved one, or in-between errands the Inogen One G4 DC power supply will power your concentrator and recharge your batteries on the go!
The Inogen One G4 DC power supply conveniently powers your concentrator and recharges your battery on all three pulse flow settings. It is equipped with a 12v power cord allowing you to plug it into any 12v outlet or cigarette lighter in your vehicle. You can use the DC power supply in your car, truck, RV, or boat to power your concentrator and save your battery life for when you really need it.
Depending on the battery type you have installed in your G4, using the DC power supply can take up to 3.25 hours to full recharge your single battery and up to 6 hours to fully recharge your double battery. If you are using your concentrator while it is plugged into the DC power supply it may take longer to achieve a full charge. Before you plug your concentrator into the DC power supply, make sure your vehicle is turned on. If it is not turned on before you plug it in, you may possibly blow a fuse or drain your vehicle’s battery.
Here are step by step instructions on how to recharge your battery using the DC power supply:
1. Make sure your vehicle is turned on and your battery is installed in the unit before you try to use the DC power supply
2. Plug the DC power supply into the Inogen One G4
3. Plug the DC power supply into the cigarette lighter or 12v outlet
4. When charging is complete or you are done using the power supply, unplug it and store it with your other accessories for future use
Easy to Transport
The Inogen One G4 DC power supply is perfect for everyday use, traveling across the country, and everything in-between. It doesn’t have a bulky power brick so you can easily bring it wherever you go and it takes up very little space when you have to store it.
Cleaning the DC Power Supply
Although there aren’t any “best practices” for cleaning your DC power supply, we recommend cleaning it once every two weeks. This will help prevent germ and bacteria from building up on the power supply and lower your risk of getting sick or experiencing an exacerbation.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to clean your DC power supply:
1. Disconnect the DC power supply from your Inogen One G4
2. Disconnect the DC power supply from the 12v outlet
3. Clean the power cords with a mild household cleaner or a natural cleaning solution and wipe the cords dry